ST. MARY’S SCHOOL FEES FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2017-18
It should be understood that no child of St. Mary’s Parish is going to be turned away because of financial difficulties of the parent(s). Periodically, some people will experience financial difficulties, and we will be happy to work out a mutual agreement. But it is important that special requests be in writing to the Pastor of St. Mary’s Church, so all is clearly understood by all involved. These financial needs must be discussed with, and agreed upon by, the pastor before the school year begins. Thank you for your consideration. Enrollment Form 2017-18
DIOCESAN EDUCATION FEE
- A $25 fee per student is due at the time of registration. This educational fee is not included in the cost of tuition
- A $100 non refundable book fee per student is due at the time of registration. This book fee is not included in the cost of tuition.
TUITION: (Yearly Rates)
- Baptized Catholics, registered in a parish $600
- Not registered in a parish or non-Catholic $900
- 5% Stewardship Reduction – Tuition Reduction for Stewardship Form must be completed
- 10% Reduced tuition based on income – Request for Reduced Tuition Form must be completed
TUITION FOR ADDITIONAL CHILDREN:
- 2nd Child (50% of total tuition for 1st child)
- 3rd Child (25% of total tuition for 1st child)
- 4th Child (10% of total tuition for 1st child)
The balance can be paid on the first day of each month up to and including the first school day of May, or sooner, if so desired. Payments should be by cash or check to the School office on the first day of each month.
ENROLLMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR WILL BE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL ALL FEES (tuition, library, before or after school childcare and lunch) HAVE BEEN PAID.